Работа ОПЕРАТОР / ПЕРЕВОДЧИК В БРАЧНОЕ АГЕНТСТВО (БЕЗ ИНТИМА)

VetAsiya

Новичок
Сообщения
4
Баллы
3
Возраст
36
Страна, город
Украина Львов
Пол
Мужчина
График 6/1, работа 8 часов любое время с 16:00 до 10:00
ЗП ОТ 400$ В ПЕРВЫЙ МЕСЯЦ
Выплаты на укр карту или крипту
Пишите в тг @VIVI3070
 
Последнее редактирование:

Margaret_Odell

Пользоваетль
Сообщения
24
Баллы
3
Возраст
26
Страна, город
Asia
Пол
Женщина
Hello, I am Margaret_Odell
I'm reaching out to explore a potential partnership with your platform.

I have 2 years of experience in the dating chat industry, including 1 year specifically working with TalkyTime on Chat Space and 1 year in dating.com.

I have strong hands-on experience in chat operations, profile management, and team handling.
Our key strengths are strong customer retention, high response rates, and consistent performance. I also have a dedicated team ready to scale operations and deliver quality results.

I'm interested in a long-term agency partnership and would like to know about your available panels/profiles, agency terms, and earning structure.

I'd be glad to discuss the opportunity further and build a strong, mutually beneficial partnership with your company.
 

Новые статьи

Сверху